• 알림마당

보도자료

제천시노인종합복지관, 전국 최고령 중·고졸 검정고시 합격자 배출

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 관리자
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 291회   작성일Date 21-06-14 17:06

본문

【충북 브레이크뉴스】임창용 기자=2021년 제1회 검정고시에서 제천시노인종합복지관(관장 박재홍) 검정고시반 장옥순 어르신(만 84세)이 전국 최고령으로 고졸에, 오명자 어르신(만 77세)이 충북도내 최고령 중졸에 합격하는 영광을 차지했다.

고졸검정교시 합격자인 장옥순 어르신은 2015년 8월부터 검정고시 중졸과정을 준비, 2017년 제2회 중졸검정고시에서 충북도내 최고령으로 합격했으며, 2018년부터 본격적으로 고졸과정 준비를 시작, 많아진 학습량으로 준비과정이 쉽지 않았지만 꿈을 이루기 위해 마음을 다잡았고 7번의 도전 끝에 전국 최고령으로 고졸에 합격하는 꿈을 이뤘다.

또한 중졸검정고시 합격자 오명자 어르신은 2019년 9월부터 본격적으로 과정을 준비하여, 기출문제 등을 통한 실전 연습과 복습 등 꾸준한 노력을 통해 충북도내 최고령으로 중졸에 합격하는 쾌거를 이뤘다.

제천시노인종합복지관의 관계자는 “특히나 올해는 코로나19로 예전에 비해 준비과정이 부족해 담당자로써 걱정이 많았는데, 어르신들의 노력으로 끝내 합격을 이루어내 정말 존경스럽다”며, “앞으로도 어르신들의 학업의 꿈을 이루어드리기 위해 최선을 다해 지원해드리겠다”고 전했다.

아래는 위의 글을 구글번역이 번역한 영문의 <전문>이다. [Below is an English <Full text> translated by Google Translate.]

Jecheon City Senior Welfare Center produces the oldest middle and high school graduates in the country

-im changyong reporter

Jecheon City Senior Welfare Center (Director Jae-Hong Park) in 2021, Senior Senior Citizen (84 years old), Senior Citizen (84 years old) in the national high school graduate, and Myung-ja Oh (77 years old), the oldest middle school graduate in Chungbuk Province. did.

Jang Ok-soon, who passed the high school graduation exam, prepared for the secondary school graduation course for the exam from August 2015 and passed the second middle school graduation exam in 2017 as the oldest in Chungbuk Province. The preparation process was not easy, but I made up my mind to achieve my dream, and after seven challenges, I achieved my dream of passing high school graduates as the oldest in the country.

In addition, the elderly Oh Myung-ja, who passed the middle school graduation examination, prepared for the course in earnest from September 2019, and through constant efforts such as practice practice and review through her previous problems, she achieved the feat of passing the middle school graduate as the oldest in the province.

An official at the Jecheon City Senior Welfare Center said, “Especially this year, due to Corona 19, I was worried as a person in charge because the preparation process was insufficient. We will do our best to support you to achieve this.”

원본 기사 보기:충북 브레이크뉴스

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.